Terms & Conditions
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
All Passengers to complete Passenger Declaration Form prior to flight.
Passenger must arrive 45 minutes before the flight for check- in and the delivery of Passenger to helipad.
In the event of poor weather conditions or other external factors out of our reasonable control, the flight may be cancelled at short notice, without any charges being applied to the client. Flights can be re-scheduled as agreed, otherwise a refund will be issued.
Cancelation coming from the client:
- Over 48 hours in advance – No charges applied.
- Less than 48 hours in advance – 50% of booked cost will be charged.
- Less than 24 hours in advance- 100% of booked cost will be charged.
- No Show- 100% of booked cost will be charged.
- Note: Rescheduling the tour is accepted only 48 hours in advance from the date of your tour.
- Late Arrivals: Helicopter Tour Dubai bears no responsibility for customers who arrive late for their tour. In such cases we reserve the right to release the flight at the scheduled time and the tour cannot be rescheduled and no refund will be granted.
Due to official regulations in the UAE, passengers are obliged to present official identification when checking in for their flight.
Weight and Balance
Passengers’ weight will be checked prior to their flight due do helicopter weight and balance regulations and restrictions.
Limited to 5 and 6 passengers (Family/Groups) per flight.
Due to GCAA regulations, children above 2years are allowed to fly.
Clients are recommended to dress in comfortable and respectful clothes. Swimwear is not allowed. Due to headphone use, earrings can be worn at the passenger’s sole risk.
Passenger and Baggage Safety and Security
Passengers will be subject to security control as per GCAA regulations. Baggage / large bags/purses are not allowed on board the helicopter and must be left at the designated lockers.
Have hand baggage limited to personal effects (i.e. essential items only).
Photography and Video Shooting
Due to security policies, HD camcorders or cameras with telephoto lens greater than 400mm are not permitted to be carried on board the helicopter unless proper written approvals, issued by the Dubai authorities are presented. Casual tourist photography and video is allowed. The Pilot has the final authority.
Upon receiving the booking request and payment from the customer, flights will be only booked and confirmation will be sent.
All flights are subject to Force Majeure, helicopter availability, Air Traffic Control authorization and weather conditions.
Flight Route and Duration
Flight routes and duration are subject to change due to Air Traffic Control regulations or other unexpected factors beyond Helicopter operator’s reasonable control. Additional Information for Covid-19
- Passengers are required to adhere to staff instructions and abide to all COVID-19 precautionary measures.
- Passengers are to wear protective masks at all times within the heliport premises.
- Avoid crowding in the heliport premises & respect social distancing of 1.5m.
- All passengers are required to undergo temperature check at the Heliport Entrance prior to entry into the lounge.
- Passengers could be provided gloves prior to boarding
- Helicopter operator reserves the right to cancel the flight if passengers show any COVID-19 related symptoms.
Website Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on https://www.helicoptertourdubai.com’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on https://www.helicoptertourdubai.com’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by https://www.helicoptertourdubai.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on https://www.helicoptertourdubai.com’s web site are provided “as is”. https://www.helicoptertourdubai.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, https://www.helicoptertourdubai.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall https://www.helicoptertourdubai.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on https://www.helicoptertourdubai.com’s Internet site, even if https://www.helicoptertourdubai.com or a https://www.helicoptertourdubai.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on https://www.helicoptertourdubai.com’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. https://www.helicoptertourdubai.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. https://www.helicoptertourdubai.com may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. https://www.helicoptertourdubai.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Note – we may make money in the form of commission from links referred to in this site if you make a purchase.
https://www.helicoptertourdubai.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to this site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by https://www.helicoptertourdubai.com of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
https://www.helicoptertourdubai.com is a website providing marketing services for HeliDubai and Falcon Aviation Services LLC.